Friday, October 10, 2008

"Strollers"

One of Haven's newer ways to play is below.  She is so cute when she puts her bear in the push toy and pushes the bear around the house.  The push toy is supposed to have a panel where the bear is, but she takes that off and uses it as a stroller.  She also likes to stand on the platform where the bear is.  As I type this blog, she brought the toy in and put a different bear in it...along with two of my fuzzy socks.  The bear looks very warm and cozy.
I think she has something in her mouth.
I love it when she "cheese"s.  If you look behind her, yesterday she started putter her bear on the scooter and will push it around.

Last night she decided to stand on the scooter.  First time for that!  I think I need to get her some new PJ's.  She has some high water pants going on.

No comments: