We had the opportunity to go out to eat a few times. Eugene and Sheryl know what day the kids eat free! We went to a Japanese Steak House that was absolutely delish. Everyone split a plate because the portions were huge and it made it cheaper. Jonathan had never experiences the fire and cooking right in front of you. Haven loved the rice, sprouts and surprisingly the mushrooms. She tried this "meat" and did not want any more. Later she wanted it again, I think she forgot she didn't like it. The second time she spit it out and was trying to scrape her tongue off with her hands. We laughed so hard at her trying to get it off her tongue. It was a liver patty! She looked so cute in the hat. She didn't keep it on though.
Colten, Sheryl, Eugene and Cullen. They love this place. Colten and Cullen eat the liver patty thing...yuck!
Amie and Jimmy the walrus.
Dad and Mom --- the whole family was there!
1 comment:
Yummy! I LOVE Japanese food! I can't believe Haven ate mushrooms!
Post a Comment