We had so many adventures on our Christmas vacation in Florida, so I will break them up into parts. I was trying to figure out how long it had been since I had been to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Florida. I know it has been over six and a half years! It was before Jonathan and I met. This year all my family traveled to Palm Bay Florida to have Christmas. Jimmy, Amie, Jonathan, Haven and I all arrived Christmas day and mom and dad arrived the next day.
Haven of course loved opening her presents. My nephews Colten and Cullen really enjoyed Haven. Here you can see Colten peeking over her shoulder to see what she got. Notice the short sleeves and shorts. The weather was perfect the whole time we were there! High 70's low 80's. The day we left it was chilly at around 70 degrees :o)
Here are my two nephews Cullen on the left and Colten on the right.
Haven was very upset when she ran out of presents and everyone else was opening theirs. She thought she should be able to open them all! Grandma was nice and let Haven help her.
It is hard to see this outfit, but it was the cutest. I bought it a long time ago for Haven to wear this spring. Good thing we went to Florida, because it fit perfectly now. Haven loved this toy. She pounds as hard as she can to get the balls to go into the box. Now we just have to teach her not to use the hammer for other things! Mom and dad drove down to Florida, so we didn't have to worry about getting the toys back home on the plane.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see the rest :)
Post a Comment