Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Try, Try again

Okay, Sunday we decided to try and take a Christmas picture for this year's letter.  Mom and Dad were here so we thought that would be much better than a tri-pod!  So after a ton of pictures we came up with one that will be doable :o)  Pictures with a 19 month old is kinda challenging!  

Here are a few of the "nope, not the Christmas picture".  I thought the oopsies were funny.  Haven with her sweater in her mouth..a bit blurry too.  Thank goodness this wasn't the one.
Haven getting a bit tired of us trying to get her to smile.
Do I have to smile?
I am done with all of this nonsense!
I finally had to tickle her feet to get her to smile!  The picture that was the best will be in the letter.  Stay tuned to the mail. 

No comments: