Monday, December 22, 2008

"Rough" Prego Week

Well it has been one of those weeks.  Surely people recognize a pregnant lady and know pregnant lady etiquette, but alas no.  Andrew who is old enough to know better, yes I will name his name to be ornery, said that I sure was getting bigger.  Not the right way to say the "baby" is growing.  He back-peddled of course, by saying I have a second person growing in me, but the damage was done.  Later that week I was bemoaning to an older lady at church how I seem to be a lot bigger with Levi than I was with Haven.  I said I couldn't believe that I had 12 weeks to go.  So she proceeds to suggest that maybe I should go on a diet!!  Not the thing to say to a pregnant lady.  My sister-in-law is due and she sent pictures of her cute 9 month self and I was bigger than her!  Okay, a rough week right.  Well it wasn't over, because when I went to get my haircut and the girl BUTCHERED it....as in uneven, no bangs, with chunks shorter than others.  I look like a boy.  This picture is deceiving, it really is a very bad cut and WAY TO SHORT even though I was going for short!  I really want to cry every time I look in the mirror.
Anyway, here is a picture of the fat pregnant lady at 28 weeks along.  

1 comment:

April said...

Well, I think you look great! Seriously, your hair does not look bad...I know what you mean about not getting the cut you want, but I promise you don't look like a boy :)
You are adorable! But seriously, don't people know what NOT to say to pregnant women????