Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade

We went to the Christmas parade today.  Our kids from church were in it, so we bundled up and braved the wind and cold.  This was our first Christmas parade in Rolla.  I was excited when we were able to meet up with my friend April and her family.  Ella and Haven are only about 7 weeks apart in age.  Here is Ella and Haven.  Haven had just puckered up for a kiss, but I missed that picture.
Here is Tom, Ella and April.  I met April when I worked at the Bond Clinic.  We really got to know each other when we both were becoming mommies for the first time.  We shared pregnancy stories and now we like to share little toddler "first" stories.
Haven was warming my heart on the cold day by putting her cheek up to mine and snuggling with me.
Here are a few children from our church on the float that they put together.
There was tons of candy flying everywhere.  Frosty, the Grinch, Santa and Mrs. Santa, lot of floats, bands and trucks.
Here is daddy trying to keep Haven warm.

2 comments:

April said...

Great pictures! We were so glad to be by you guys while we enjoyed the parade! Up next...out to dinner!

Jimmy and Amie said...

A Christmas parade looks so sad without snow!!!! Want some?? We have some!