Mom and dad couldn't resist doing a little bit of fall shopping for Haven and so I have to post the cutest outfit so mom and see it. She finally is fitting into 18 month clothes! She can still wear a lot of 12 months though...and she is 16 months old! She is good at "cheesing" now.
Notice above the heart with the golden cord around her arm. She finds anything to put on her arm, still. She has been doing that for months. I think she might be a girly girl someday. Oh boy, what will I do? I am so not a girly girl. Maybe that is why she loves Aunt Amie so much...she recognizes a girly girl when she sees one!
She is just the cutest. I love her different playful looks.
Had to get a picture of the hood in back and the cute diaper butt.
1 comment:
Love love LOVE that outfit!
Post a Comment