Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wagons and Boo Boos

Haven sat herself in one of her wagons.
And made her self comfortable after I got her out the first time and wouldn't take her out the second time.
But of course I had mercy after she couldn't remove herself from the situation and started getting upset about it.
Haven took her first concrete head dive off of a step.  I guess it was closer to a side dive off the step.  She wasn't paying attention and I couldn't get to her fast enough.  If you look it is near her hair line...on the left as you look at the picture.  I was just thinking that she really hasn't had many scrapes and bruises, but of course Monday she scraped up her arm and we have no idea how and now her head.  She is getting to that age!
Here is a side shot.  It really could have been worse.  It just scraped, but didn't bleed.  It looks bruised, but it's not it is just the picture.

1 comment:

Jimmy and Amie said...

i LOVE that she got her tush stuck!! that is so cute!!! and you can tell by that boo boo that she is definitely becoming a toddler!!! : )