Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chubby Bunny

Chubby Bunny is a game where you stick as many large marsh mellows in your mouth as possible while still being able to say chubby bunny.  Last night my Wednesday night young adult class, along with a couple from church, went to the park to play sand volleyball.  We cooked hot dogs, had some chips and a few of us played chubby bunny.  Here is Jonathan shoving marsh mellows in his mouth.
It's hard to say chubby bunny with your mouth full!  His strategy was to shove one in his lower lip and one in his upper.  Didn't really work, I tried :o)
I couldn't stop laughing and I had to use the restroom, so it was really bad!  I think this was only four large marsh mellows.  The record that night was tied at 7.
I think I was trying to make a whole and I was in the middle of saying it here.  Didn't work so well.  They really get mushy and hard to shove once they have been in there for a while.
Then when they get slimy they start to ooze back out.  Six was the most, but I tried seven and this was the result.

No comments: