Sunday, March 6, 2011

Levi turned 2!

Levi LOVES music, so I went with a music theme this year. It turned out to be a great party, I thought. He actually received quite a few gifts that were musical.
Jonathan can draw better than I can, so he helped me with the cake this year. I thought he did a great job.



Some very thoughtful people brought Haven gifts too. She loved her peeps!

I found these glasses and thought they would be perfect for the party.

His post sugar smile.
Like father, like son, or like son, like father.
Uncle Charles bonding with Hannah.
Crazy Grandpa Young! He used to dream of being a 70's rocker in his younger days.
Michael was exploring his inner rocker too.

I have no idea what was going on in this picture, but the fact that they have the same expression cracks me up.


Aunt Mary Ann bonding with Hannah.

No comments: