Of course this age is all about putting things in your mouth. In Haven's case she still does it! Anyway, there is a bottle nipple that floats around our house from a bottle I let Haven use as a baby bottle. Levi got ahold of it and shoved the whole thing into his mouth.
He will crawl around with toys hanging out of his mouth. We have a puzzle with a nob on the front and he will crawl around with the nob in his mouth and the puzzle piece just pressed up against his mouth.
If I take pictures of Levi, then I have to take them of Haven. She even wants to be the "baby" now. Or if I make a big deal out of something Levi is doing, she will start to mimic it.
This is the position of Levi's mouth most of the time. He is so funny. He doesn't do many consonants or vowels. He mostly grunts, yells, and squeals.
Daddy and Haven were in the kid's room with Levi. When I went in to get them, this is what Levi looked like.
Of course, Haven had to have her picture taken, since I was taking Levi's.
No comments:
Post a Comment