It was quite snowy and cold in Minnesota, but we didn't expect anything less.
Haven was so cute all bundled up!
We didn't stay out very long this day. It was too cold.
We got about five feet and Haven wanted out.
We didn't really make very good snow angels, but it was fun anyway.
It is hard to tell in this picture, but the mound of snow was quite tall. So we acted like Dora the explorer and climbed the snowy mountain.
Jonathan and I did some sledding. We both were injured :o) I jammed my finger and my neck is still sore, and Jonathan bruised his side on a wipe out. This was Jonathan second time sledding in his entire life. The first time was earlier in the week. There was quite a jump and the hill was fast after people had been sledding on it the day before. Turn up the sound. I am the one screaming and Jonathan is the one grunting. I was testing out the video just now and Jonathan, who was washing dishes in the other room, thought the cat's outside were in heat. Nope that is just me screaming on the video. Thanks a lot Jonathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment