Well this past week had Jonathan and I away from home for the forth time this summer. Just a couple more small trips and we will be finished traveling for a while! This past week we had to go our separate ways. I spent part of my time in Eldon with mom and dad and part of my time in the KC area with my friend Carla. Jonathan spent the week as a counselor at pre-teen camp.
Between Carla and I we have five kids three years of age and younger! Talk about noisy! Carla and I spent all of our time talking mommy talk. It was a great time! Aren't they all so cute. Keagan on the left is only two weeks younger than Haven. And Cart and Levi are only about 5 months apart. We joke about which Wolf boy Haven will pick when she grows up. I didn't have my camera with me, but Jackson made a move on Haven and they were holding hands out by a tree :o)
I couldn't get a picture of both of them smiling, so here are two pictures and one of them is smiling in each picture!
This picture cracked me up. It looks like Levi is looking for a fight.
Here is Jonathan! Look at those chicken legs :o) He had a wonderful time at pre-teen camp. They had a ton of fun activities and here are pictures from one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment