We had a great, but very tiring, Easter week. Wednesday night was the foot-washing service, Thursday night was the Seder dinner, Friday night was the Good Friday service, Saturday was Haven's birthday party, and Sunday was Easter. Each year we enjoy each and every service.
I couldn't find a dress for Hannah, so she got to wear one of Haven's cute hand-me-downs. Since Hannah is still so tiny, it was a little big, but not too bad. Here are a couple of pictures we took as we were trying on different headbands for her to wear.
I wish this didn't turn out so grainy, because I thought it was a great picture. Especially of the kids.
My pretty little girls!
Aren't they so cute! I was excited when I found this dress for Haven. All the layers of frills is just her style and it didn't break the bank. And thanks to hand-me-downs, Levi's outfit was super cute and only cost the price of a white shirt!
We definitely do not do a lot for Easter when it comes to gifts, but I thought a little bit of candy is a treat for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment