Hannah Grace was finally born Feb 18th. Even though she was eight days overdue she only weighed 6lbs, 2oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. It was a scary, eventful start (I had my first ambulance ride) that ended up with a quick birth (under two hours after my water was broke). Long story, but God is good. He protected her and we are grateful to such a loving God.
She came out a crying!
She was my smallest baby. She didn't look scrawny, just petite.
Proud mommy!
Proud daddy!
I was having contractions the night before, so Grandma came down to help watch Haven and Levi while I went to my scheduled doctor's appointment. We were hoping the contractions meant she was coming soon. Once I was admitted to the hospital we arranged someone to watch the kids so she could see the birth, but Hannah came a bit too quickly, so she missed it.
Could she be a thumb sucker?
Haven was excited to finally meet her sister.
The nurses put this big bow in her hair. I loved it!
She has the funniest cry. She squeaks.
Levi was having a very important conversation on the phone, so he was a bit distracted. Who knows where Haven's smile went. Maybe she was just annoyed with Levi :o)
Levi LOVES to hold Hannah. Here is is shushing her because she was crying.
She is a bit tiny for the seat and she was not happy to be strapped in.
The walk down to the car was so exciting that she settled down a bit.
She had quite the greeting when she got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment