Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fun in the Snow

So this post is a couple of weeks old, but I just had to post, some of the pictures are a bit funny.
I realized that I really was not snow ready. Levi ended up wearing a pair of Haven's old PINK snow pants, and her PINK FLOWER gloves :o) Thank goodness Jonathan is comfortable with his and Levi's manhood and thank goodness Levi had no idea what he was wearing.

 Haven was trying to make a snowman. This is the way she ended up making snowballs instead. Again, I wasn't prepared, notice that Haven doesn't have snow boots, she has rain boots. This became a problem later. Snow could easily get inside the boot, so we had to cut our time short due to cold wet feet.
 Haven has talked about snow angels since last year's snow angel, so of course she was excited to finally get to make a real one, instead of a leaf snow angel or a carpet snow angel.
 Levi wanted to swing, but he didn't really fit with all the extra padding. So I didn't swing him very high since he had no buckle to keep him in.  He was crammed in the pretty good though.
 Here is Haven's second snow angel.

No comments: