Tuesday, December 21, 2010

California Vacation - Part 4 First Real Haircut

Jonathan's sister Melissa is a wonderful hairdresser, so I wanted to take advantage of her expertise and so I asked her to cut Levi's hair. It was his first official boy haircut. I had trimmed it a few times, but nothing like a big boy haircut. All the curls came off. We kept him still with a banana and cartoons. He did really good! There was a bit of hair in the banana at the end, but other than that it was incident free.

 Haven hadn't had a trim in a LONG time, so Aunt Melissa trimmed up her hair and gave her a few long layers to help her curls curl up.

1 comment:

Jimmy and Amie said...

wow!! levi looks so different with his shorter hair! he looks like a little boy now! (versus a little baby boy) : )