Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old News

Here are some old pictures from the past month or so that I have just not gotten around to post until today!
Levi loved putting his mouth on the bubbles.

Every time I look at her I think "What a beautiful daughter God has given me!" She is beautiful on the inside and outside. She has such a playful, happy spirit.
Haven and her bunny were playing with play-doh.

Haven having fun, Levi not so much :o)
He enjoys being free of clothing. Usually he has one sock on and one sock off, or both socks off!
Our books are not longer within his reach! I had to move a ton of books off of the bookshelf and put them away for a time. I put his books up one shelf so he would actually play with them and put a basket of toys on the bottom shelf. Haven has her own shelf. So now it is 2 adult shelves to 3 kids shelves. They do change your house and your lives!
This just cracked me up. For the longest time we had a headless snowman. And then Andrew pointed out that it looks like the snowman impaled itself on a "sword" (stick). The hat is still on our porch. Maybe while I am thinking about it I should just go ahead and bring it in....

No comments: