I realized that it has been a while since I updated pictures. Levi is getting bigger by the day, and Haven is talking more and more in complete sentences. Her words are pretty clear and she comes up with some humdingers sometimes. We definitely say "Do we say that?" a lot now!
Levi is always grabbing for Haven's things and she does NOT like it! Cracks me up.
Levi has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now. Can we say rug burn :o)
Out of the blue Haven finally when down the slide with the tube. It is off the ground a bit, so at the end she ends up on her rear end.
Haven enjoyed her first beater! Thanks grandma and grandpa.
1 comment:
Great pics!! The one with Levi in the red shirt, looking toward the left side of the picture... I think he looks like Christine's dad there.
--Kathy Jones
Post a Comment