Levi turned 6 months on Sunday, so that means rice cereal!! This first picture is deceiving. It looks like he is ready to go but....
We had a bit of a time. It was pretty funny. Looks like he is gagging. He has a very sensitive gag reflex.
At first I tried to use frozen breast milk, but I think it was a little to old and not very tasty. He did not enjoy his first round of rice cereal.
I started using water instead of the icky tasting frozen breast milk and here is the change in excitement. I also think he got used to the new texture in his mouth.
Levi grabs for ANYTHING in his reach. We have to be very careful when we are holding him. Here he wanted to play cards with PawPaw. It is really quite cute to watch him grab for things. His face is so intent when it is just out of his reach.
He got them!
Jonathan is the best daddy ever. He is so good at being silly with the kids. Here he is making Levi laugh. It is so funny because Levi does not crack a smile in between laughs and sometimes he looks startled and then laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment