Here's Levi! He cried up a storm when he was getting cleaned up for the first time. I got to hold him when he first came out, which was a wonderful bonding experience. I didn't get to do that with Haven. Jonathan got to cut the cord this time, which he didn't get to do with Haven.
He was 7lbs even and an even 20" long. One ounce and a half an inch more than Haven when she was born.
Haven meeting baby. Of course she wanted to kiss the baby. We are teaching her gentle. She loves to rub Levi's head, tickle his feet and poke his eye.
Haven likes to sit by me when she comes to visit.
Haven enjoys "holding" Levi.
I just don't know who he looks like! He is his own little man.
It's hard to tell, but his hair actually has quite a bit of blond to it.
4 comments:
what a beautiful, handsome boy you have! Love the pictures:)
he is absotutely adoreable!!! thanks for posting photos! congrats jonathan, christine, and big sister haven!!!! cant wait to see yall!
SO wonderful! He is so handsome, and Mom and baby both look great! Congrats to you all, I can't wait to meet him :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family! --Kathy Jones
Post a Comment