Friday, February 6, 2009

Sitting for different reasons

Haven is such the mommy.  She will climb up into the chair and read to her baby.  You can't tell here, but earlier she was frustrated because she couldn't get her baby to sit on her lap just right.  She is starting to actually smile when she says cheese.

Apparently she was a bit cranky when we took this picture.  Again she was reading to her baby, but my what a perturbed look on her face.
Okay, so I started "potty training" all of two times one day this past week.  I guess if mommy is not committed yet, then Haven won't be either :o)  She seemed to enjoy sitting there and I tried to give her privacy, but she would want me to be in view.  I did get a couple of cute pictures though. 

1 comment:

livesimply said...

Oh yeah, potty training! What fun. You are one brave mama:)