Monday, November 10, 2008

Walking, Running and Exploring

Before the weather got so cold, I took Haven for a walk on a really nice trail that we have here in Rolla.  I was sad that Jonathan was not there because she was so much fun to watch.  She loved to explore, run, walk, say Hi to everyone and back away from the big doggies.  So the next day, we took daddy for a walk with us.  It was starting to get chilly and dark, but I wanted Jonathan to experience a little of what I saw the day before.

Haven liked the leaves.  I had to keep some of them out of her mouth though.  I wonder when she will grow out of the whole mouth thing.
Haven is so cute when she runs.  She will ball her hands up and swing her arms a little bit.  Daddy and Haven were racing.  I think Haven won.
Some more running....
It looks like she was caught doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing...she probably was.
She liked to explore in the grass and brush.

No comments: