Wedded bliss. This past weekend we had the great opportunity to attend the wedding of my two friends Curt and Beth. I was so excited to go, not just to see them get married, but also because I knew I would see friends I haven't seen in YEARS. The wedding was an outdoor wedding that was held on Beth's parent's land. They wanted a kid friendly atmosphere, so it was a casual affair. They told us to dress in our play clothes. Now that is my kind of wedding! They had fishing, horse rides and the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes. I thought that was the coolest idea. Beth and Curt have known each other forever and I know they will make a great life together.
Haven and Daddy blowing bubbles.
These are my "teens" who are all grown up now! Three are married and two have children. My goodness am I old now or what. They were in the youth group when I was a sponsor way back when.
I hadn't seen Sean and Lisa in about three years. I didn't even recognize their two not so little boys. They are doing well and living in Lawrence, KS. Sean ministers on the KU campus and Lisa ministers to home school moms.
I was able to see quite a few cousins at the wedding. My cousin Joel performed the wedding. Below are Maggie, Hannah and Menda. Looks like they coordinated outfits. There were other cousins there also.
Haven got to be up close and personal with the horse.
Haven was feeding the horse.
I got to see so many friends and family that are not shown. What a great time! It was a wonderful wedding and I am very happy for my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment